1.18.2018

Words from the 6


Mood: Melancholic
Book: 1984 - Orwell
Music: Million Bucks - Smallpools



No beginning, no end...
Just today...
Achieving perfection,
acquiring wisdom and the initiative to defend what we love the most...
Standing up for you now.

What is this feeling? Seeing myself reflected in your eyes.
I've felt how you scrutinize my every breath,
Illusions, making up for events for such a tale,
tasting thoughts in the warmth of your mouth,
there are no perfect words to describe how sublime the moment was.

Let me thank for the kindness,
for the raindrops falling to the sea waves
there are no rocks that can bear the wickedness
hurting the soul.

So you can finally rest,
from the troubles, the fuss, the mess in your head...
Breathe it all in peace, embrace it while you can,
I gave up everything once held, living in fear... all over again.
Is this the beginning of the flames, fires from hell?

No comments: