4.02.2020

Purposefully by mistake...


Mood: I know the feeling...
Book: Mindfulness of some shit...
Music: you've got me wrapped around your finger (do not search for it)


Actions by mistake or on purpose...
On purpose, I set eyes on you, by mistake the news I read...
It’s funny how we all change
But there should be a bit of regret
After all, they’re all actions
And we’re by nature fallible
Actions on purpose sometimes are not well-thought,
They’re still done on purpose so the regret only comes for those with conscience...
On the other hand, actions by mistake are of repentance
They shouldn’t have happened by chance but still, they did
So, an aww sound is of utterance,
I regret the aww,
The actions that lacked thought
Flowing with the flow
And posing no resistance while it goes
...
The world carves its holes deep in my soul
It takes the best of me
It swallows me whole...
I don’t know what to do anymore...
                      Nor what to think...

No comments: