7.31.2020

The Project - The first kiss


Mood: Just exercised
Book: YPA - WJ's
Music: K Flay


For all the time being, I would think I've improved at providing feedback in such a way that inspires and not judges.
I haven't.

I've been doing, in a disorderly way, the 20-20-20 by Sharman, I heard it first in Yasuo's podcasts, la Palma, feel free to drop by and listen to him, you'll get a fresher perspective of life.


This past week, we talked about the family from a sensation/feeling/emotion viewpoint. I chose emotion, I talked about my experience in the search and quest for my roots. It was of struggle, reliving the experiences, with a lump in my throat and told my part, I don't like portraying a weaker version of me, but there are things that I cannot handle, and my heart cries all the time.

This week we will talk about the first kiss, real or imagined. I have two stories, and I was thinking of spicing it up a little, although I don't want it to be bull

Connecting with the family can have a positive impact with everybody's present, in order to start fitting the future, although, with COVID-19, we don't really know what to expect anymore, we were able to estimate what the future upheld according to our actions and future plans, now... in this war against a disease, it is hard to imagine, yet a fact is, if we get sick, we may need to go out to fight it, and we may not come back.


No comments: