8.01.2020

Storyteller - The other project


Mood: Happy
Book: YPA
Music: Taylor Swift - Shake it off



I used to write about nothing and everything,
I used to tell stories about animals and societies...
There was a particular story that I wrote quite a while now, Kaishi, it had to do something with beginnings or new beginnings in Japanese.

I used numbers to guide the characters choosing, not like a mathematic strategy or whatsoever, but numerological odd-numbers beliefs.

So, 3, 11, 13... and whatever odd or prime number came to mind.
I also played with the names.

Anyways, there were three people (triad), with a mark, an explicit mark on their bodies, for these alien-like people would recognise them and connect with them in order to anchor themselves with earthly forms (human beings).

One of them would give birth to a child, being a virgin (uuuh like Maria Maria?), the energy of this being was taking form inside of one of them in order to be able to possess earthly qualities, abilities, and the whole deal.

There's always violence and destruction before having some peace of mind and up-lifting hope in regards to the future.

There were these young people that came from a planet called Ankathe (does it mean something, did it mean ever?) IDK I can't remember. These youngsters were to arrive at planet earth and rescue some humans, one of them had previously visited the earth. Not with good feelings he left.

Anyways, they return to encounter with destruction, the one who had been born from the triad tagged along, he couldn't believe his eyes.
There were just 4 people alive... anyways, it was a fun story to write because I had all these ideas from Jesus (extraterrestrial Jesus), and then I was reading about Saint Germain and these people who were/are masters (including Jesus). So, the story just fit in my head.

First, who I wanted to be on the story
Second, how many and why
Third, in relation to what...

It was fun.

No comments: