8.02.2020

Storyteller - the traveller pt1


Mood: Tranquil
Book: YPA
Music: I'm only human

It was a hot morning on this side of the world but in the South, it was autumn.
The city at night allowed us to talk under the starry skies, I could hear your voice while walking the dark streets, describing was the method of choice, I could adorn the city for you to imagine, and I loved having you with me.

The height of the city was an ordeal, I encountered myself having troubles breathing, in the end, it was all good.
The receptionist offered us mate to ease our heads and to adapt faster, I grabbed a bunch of leaves, I was feeling scared.

My trekking partner started feeling ill, there was little to do. We woke up early, and it was freezing, and then, it rained, just another cherry on top.
The view was breathtaking, the height was a plus (pun intended). I was able to see the snow and a ray swimming in the clouds, I didn't notice when the sun got up, making his way through the dense clouds of rain. We chew leaves, grabbed a bunch and place them in every pocket I had available.

The tents were really cool, I kept on walking the extra mile and found a nice water body, it appeared to be some sort of river. I saw the moon travelling in the sky, in a frisky way, gliding majestically from one side to the other, celebrated by shiny stars.

A cold and windy morning, the hardest climb, my body wanted just to disappear to a warmer place. We drank some mate up there, the warmest and delicious tea I had ever had in my life in order to survive the weather.
There was this heavy fog that didn't allow us to see far beyond our noses, and then it started to snow, it was cool, but freaking cold.

As we were descending the weather improved. I saw several small creeks with fairies and pixies, I thought it would have been like a fairytale. That night we finally arrived at the camp.

I was tired, I slept for several hours and the guide told us to keep on admiring nature while we rested, to take a hot shower, and contemplate the beauty of creation, NATURE.

No comments: