8.15.2020

I'll be gone...


Mood: Okay, I guess
Book: YPA
Music: Take on me - Annie B Sweet

There was little action against,
not thorough thoughts in regards to change,
we just wanted change, but we ignored the forms of it.
we prayed...
but prayer sometimes is replied not in the ways we want... is it?
we can listen from far apart,
how the voices twist and twine and rip the hearts apart,
but they fill the void in our ears,
with lies, and thoughts that may not be even real...
are our hearts still beating?
I sense I'll be gone,
and so will you...


And the grass will still be green,
and our thoughts will still be here,
somehow,
on other people's eyes and minds...
how can we turn all these words into tangible thoughts,
into tangible and breathable truths?

the shining of a brand new day wakes my guts,
borderline, half-face under the sunlight,
the shadow keeps me captive under its fears,
and my thoughts are now weak...
they sank lost into oblivion.

It's not age anymore,
it's this sense of muting before the world,
muting for a while,
with fears,
with tears,
with no quiet place to hide...
to think...

The void in my ears
those empty spaces are filled with
thoughts I would like to avoid
but the buzzing,
the screeching,
how many days have you been awake?


No comments: