2.23.2020

How you make me feel...


Mood: uneasy
Book: lplaning
Music: Mugen Houyou


How you make me feel I cannot compare it to anything else
and as you sit in silence carrying all these burdens I cannot stand
seeing the pain overflowing what words cannot explain
the wind freezes time and in isolation, I can only shelter you... in my head.

I know is not enough,
                               we want more...
                               we,
                                     need more...
Surviving the ache has not been easy,
the light in your eyes is ceasing,
                                               it frustrates me not being of any help,
                                               it kills me not being able to ameliorate your pain.

I've been singing to you endlessly,
                                                 can you hear me?
                                                 can you feel me?
I hold you in my thoughts,
                                      and encourage you to stay strong,
                                                                                        to hold on...

We have walked the rivers and paths from east to south,
                                                                                    I love walking with you...
I see you, and I hear you calling my different names,
                                                                        that keeps me strong.

I am here...
                 I will always be...
Because how you make me feel...
                                                  I cannot compare it to anything else.

No comments: