2.23.2020

This is my story


Mood: Uneasy
Book: carlos castaneda
Music: wordsmith 


Let me tell you a story...
I saw you at the centre of that place crowded with thoughts and empty shells.
Your eyes were shining like stars, it was hard not to look your way.
But what captivated me the most was your frisky and beautiful smile.
Language cannot engrave the feeling, language limits it.
Because the feeling grew stronger, it changed shape, it moved from my eyes right to my chest.
This feeling escapes language, this feeling I cannot put it into words that conceptualise the thought and it takes its perfection and aesthetics away.

So let me tell you a story of how much this means to me.
I am caged, I am being domesticated against this feeling, I cannot love you like others love each other, I cannot keep you inside my head... because you grow and caress my soul right in the back of my neck.

It is no mystery, you smile lightens up my burdens and pains, and in reverie, within the boundaries of the nighty breezes, where the time seems to stop... there lies my world with you, away from reason, in its own space and rhythm... it fills my emptiness, it gives me back my individuality and yet it makes me dual.

Language tries to refrain the feeling, put it into something understandable, contain me... but you, my love, overflow it, you break the moulds and take your different shapes in freedom, you emancipate yourself from my head and flood me every time I wear your skin.

This is my story.

No comments: