1.22.2020

Bit by bit I rot...


Mood: Sad
Book: none
Music: Catatonia



Whereas longing is perhaps one of the feelings that cause suffering, and there is little to do to avoid it, we can always try our best to cope by breathing or breaking.
Longing is the worst feeling there is because it dries the soul up and exhausts the spirit given that longing sucks our eyes dry since there are no tears during despair and longing takes peace away by filling your heart with sadness.
It is unavoidable sometimes but there are survivors.
I long for your hands and touch, for the embrace that brings me joy.
I long for your essence to revitalise my soul, but you are far, and I am broken and mad.
Can you hear the cracks and sounds that my spirit suffers from the distance?
I know you can, because I can only imagine how hard it is for you as well...
I yearn for your love and touch,
For the hug not given,
For the hands that cannot hold this mourning that kills.
Oh, this is pain indeed,
Suffocating my world that crumbles...
And easy is to entertain the commonality and trivialities of life...
But my core aches,
This is not working for me,
This is killing me... bit by bit my flesh rots in despair...

No comments: