1.23.2020

The day...


Mood: If you felt joy, counts as a success... (it says)
Book: ESP
Music: Garbage

The world is mad, trivialities in life get us stressed out,
and we may try to run away from them, but we cannot hide,
we must abide, and comply, we cannot resign,
such is life...

I can sugarcoat the feeling of distress,
but they are killing me, I must confess...

And I pray hard with all my heart, and continuously in order to find peace of mind,
but there is no peace that can calm my ache.

The news talk about the world collapsing,
some disease,
migration by fists,
no money,
possible wars...

And I cannot talk about it, it makes no sense,
no sense at all...

And in a little while, I should be gone,
and while I remain, I cannot talk,
because of misinterpretation
because it is all in my head
because of some weird favouritisms
and then I become an empty shell...

I can run perhaps,
but this will not last,
I cannot abide, I may try...
and yet successfully I fail...

No comments: