6.19.2022

The tree of life and truth


Mood: Stressing once again
Book: Songs of ourselves
Music: Canela



After the storm raging and banging my throat for speaking what I didn't want to speak...
I saw a tree, and I knew it was the tree of life.
Of that sure I was.
It's been more than 20 years when I last talked about the Norns, or such tree. When I last saw it was full of life and mystery.
I was close to him, and I saw you in the distance my friend.
And I knew.

Today, basically it happened without me noticing.
There were three alerts, the first one when I saw the runes laying there happily. They were used to provide meaning to life, just like when you give purpose to something and give it a name.
I had this story/life experience story about my lack of responsibility and vision named Jose. Always thought of him as othala, there was something about that rune that caught our eyes, unfortunately in Germany moves the heart to the right... too far, right?

After reading the runes, I knew it was a message from another plane. The moment she uttered about the Norns, and what the purpose was, I gave it a name, I called it Freyja. I named it faster than lightning. As a daughter of the ocean, (both), I needed to represent the feeling of the second message.
I've heard the ocean has kind of gone a bit mad. Violently working his ways through survival. So, just it was to take action and do him right.

Anyways...
Once Freyja became clearer about its purpose is when I ran on into the tree of life and truth again. I know it was two sun turns to clarity, but it hit me right between the eyes.
There he was, with the strongest trunk deeply earthen into the soil of truth.
And there we were, admiring the strength and omnipresence which from him emanated.
It was just as I remembered him, and I am convinced that others would agree, we share this connection, for I saw all of us caring and nurturing the tree of life.

Wake up calls cannot be ignored.
The farthest I am, the closest I get.
And once in a while, I know you talk to me. I can hear your whispers in my ear.

 

No comments: